This 50 min service includes a light to medium pressure Swedish massage with hot packs for ultimate relaxation. This service can be upgraded to a Premium or Luxury massage at time of service. $87
This massage is a 60 min relaxation massage that focuses on medium pressure an therapeutic techniques to rid the body of pain , stress and tension. Includes calming oils and Hot packs. This session can be upgraded to the Premium or Luxury Massage package at the time of service $107
This massage is for the person who needs therapeutic pain and stress relief.
Your 60 min session is a medium to deep pressure massage with Hot pack that will include 2 add on services.
Choose 2: Hot Towels,Hot Stones, Aromatherapy, Reiki Energy Balancing and Clearing, Assisted Stretch, Cbd oil, or Peppermint Foot Scrub and Butter Balm $133
This massage TRULY PAMPERS, while providing therapeutic pain and stress relief. Your 90 min session is a medium to deep pressure massage with hot pack that will include 3 add on services. Choose 3: Hot Towels, Hot Stones, Assisted Stretch, Aromatherapy, Reiki Energy Balancing and Clearing, Cbd oil, or Peppermint Foot Scrub and Butter Balm $215
As you lie on the table under crisp, fresh sheets, hushed music draws you into the moment. The smell of sage fills the air. Once the session gets underway, the problems of the world fade into an oblivious 60 minutes of relief. But what if that hour of massage did more for you than just take the pressures of the day away? What if that gentle, Swedish massage helped you combat cancer? What if bodywork helped you recover from a strained hamstring in half the time? What if your sleep, digestion and mood all improved with massage and bodywork? What if these weren’t just “what ifs”?
Evidence is showing that the more massage you can allow yourself, the better you’ll feel. Here’s why. Massage as a healing tool has been around for thousands of years in many cultures. Touching is a natural human reaction to pain and stress, and for conveying compassion and support. Think of the last time you bumped your head or had a sore calf. What did you do? Rubbed it, right? The same was true of our earliest ancestors. Healers throughout time and throughout the world have instinctively and independently developed a wide range of therapeutic techniques using touch. Many are still in use today, and with good reason. We now have scientific proof of the benefits of massage – benefits ranging from treating chronic diseases and injuries to alleviating the growing tensions of our modern lifestyles. Having a massage does more than just relax your body and mind – there are specific physiological and psychological changes which occur, even more so when massage is utilized as a preventative, frequent therapy and not simply mere luxury. Massage not only feels good, but it can cure what ails you.
In an age of technical and, at times, impersonal medicine, massage offers a drug-free, non-invasive and humanistic approach based on the body’s natural ability to heal itself. So what exactly are the benefits to receiving regular massage and/or bodywork treatments?
– Increases circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
– Stimulates the flow of lymph, the body’s natural defense system, against toxic invaders. For example, in breast cancer patients, massage has been shown to increase the cells that fight cancer.
– Increased circulation of blood and lymph systems improves the condition of the body’s largest organ – the skin.
– Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles, Reduces spasms and cramping, increases joint flexibility.
– Reduces recovery time, helps prepare for strenuous workouts and eliminates subsequent pains of the athlete at any level.
– Releases endorphins – the body’s natural painkiller – and is being used in chronic illness, injury and recovery from surgery to control and relieve pain.
– Reduces post-surgery adhesions and edema and can be used to reduce and realign scar tissue after healing has occurred.
– Improves range-of-motion and decreases discomfort for patients with low back pain.
– Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication.
– Provides exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles and reduces shortening of the muscles for those with restricted range of motion.
– Assists with shorter labor for expectant mothers, as well as less need for medication, less depression and anxiety, and shorter hospital stays.
If you are anything like most people you may find yourself addressing the same stressors, disease processes or limiting beliefs over and over again. It seems like a repetitive cycle that cannot be broken. Until now… Learn how to heal your relationships, finances, emotions and health with this simple and highly effective process.
Scientists have discovered that while accessing the Theta brain wave frequencies we may:
1. Relieve the effects of stress and anxiety.
2. Produce deep physical relaxation and mental clarity
3. Improve memory, and creative thinking
4. Better synchronize the two hemispheres of the brain.
5. Reduce pain, promote relaxation and stimulate the release of endorphins.
During a session the Practitioner will ask you simply “What would you like to change or heal?” Rather than discussing the rightness or wrongness of a problem, or analyzing the issue over lengthy periods of time, the Theta Healer simply pulls and cancels limiting beliefs or blockages, while consciously maintaining a Theta Brainwave state. Accessing and consciously maintaining this state allows the practitioner to access the subconscious thoughts and beliefs which are typically blocked by the conscious mind.
Theta Healing TM gets to the root of issues quickly, changing core beliefs at all levels (Subconscious, and Conscious) and downloading new more desirable thoughts and feelings that may have been previously inaccessible (love, forgiveness, worthiness, confidence, etc.). As quantum physicists now know, all life is created by the mind. Theta Healing gives us the means to use this knowledge to create meaningful, permanent changes in our lives & the lives of others. Please call Lori today for more information 609-561-5674
Aroma Freedom Technique (AFT) is a simple process designed to help you get from where you are to where you want to be. Simply put Aroma Freedom Technique is a process that allows you to access limiting beliefs that are subconsciously holding you back or blocking you from realizing your goals and aspirations.
Do you feel stuck?
Do you have dreams of achieving something great?
Do you start a something and then quit because you feel defeated?
Do you feel that life is just too challenging and complicated?
Do you just give up and settle for a mediocre life?
Why does this happen???
How do some people cruse through life with ease while others struggle with everything.
Hint the solution is closer than you think….
Your thoughts and feelings govern everything.
Negative THOUGHTS; create negative FEELINGS, which create negative RESULTS.
FREE YOURSELF from what is holding you back with Aroma Freedom Technique.
Discover radiant health, fulfilling relationships, and finances with Aroma Freedom Technique.
Now you can finally live the life you deserve.
Call today to book your treatment. Results guaranteed 609-561-5674
“My practice accepts insurance for patients. In order to best serve you I can verify your insurance benefits before you arrive. Please click on the link below and complete the online form. I will contact you as soon as the benefits are established.”