Many people spend their lives in careers that are diametrically opposed to who they are as spiritual beings. People spend so much of their time working at a job that they hate and isn’t doing anything to better their life. However, it isn’t always possible to find an entirely new career or one that will give you the kind of lifestyle you prefer. Fortunately, you can also learn to love the job you currently have.
- Request to work on jobs that interest you. Express the areas you’re passionate about to your employer or supervisor.
- Surround yourself with peers and colleagues who support your work
- Accept constructive feedback and work towards improving your weak points.
- Stay motivated by giving yourself small rewards for accomplishing goals (massages, long walks, facials)
- Make your office environment more attractive. Add fresh flowers or plants to your desk, invest in a comfortable chair, hang up motivating quotes and personal pictures.